|Passenger Information System|
Related subschemas: TT RS
|For general information on use cases see UC:Use cases|
Use case / Anwendungsfall
Passenger Information System; Passagierinformationssystem
Description / Beschreibung
The application focuses the transfer of timetable, traction and topology information from the resource planning system of the railway infrastructure manager to the passenger information system of the same (or another) infrastructure manager.
Data Flows and Interfaces / Datenflüsse und Schnittstellen
The data flow is one-directional: It goes from the resource planning system to the passenger information system. There are two types of data flows:
- Scenario 1: Bulk transfer of all (updated) timetable, traction and topology data: 5-6 times per year.
- Scenario 2: Incremental transfer of short-term timetable, traction and topology data: Once a day.
Interference with other railML® schemas / Interferenz mit anderen railML®-Schemen
- rolling stock
Characterizing Data / Charakterisierung der Daten
This section serves to specify the required data regarding certain aspects.
How often do the data change (update)?
- Bulk transfer: regular changes 5-6 times a year
- Daily changes for incremental transfers
How big are the data fragments to be exchanged (complexity)?
- Granularity of data: macro-level (operational points, lines)
- Complexity of data: railway line
Which views are represented by the data (focus)?
- Construction, more generally spoken "passenger information". Like construction areas and possible by-passes on the journey.
Which specific data do you expect to receive/send (elements)?
- Macroscopic topology:
- Operational points (stations)