Reported by: ÖBB
|For general information on use cases see UC:Use cases|
Use case / Anwendungsfall / Scénario d’utilisation
ÖBB-SCHIG-Reporting (NRE Reporting Austria); NRE Meldung Österreich; nom descriptif en Francais
Description / Beschreibung / Description
ÖBB Infrastructure reports several properties of the line and track network periodically to SCHIG (Schieneninfrastruktur-Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH). SCHIG is a service company of the Austrian Federal Republic. One important task is the establishment and controlling of financing contracts between ÖBB and the Austrian State. SCHIG will also be responsible for RINF Reporting to the European Union. This use case describes the current structure of the yearly report of ÖBB Infrastructure in fulfillment of legal obligations against the Austrian state.
The data consists of statistical aggregates (kilometer of line or track, number of installations) for the following areas:
- Lineside tracks
- Shunting yards
Examples for reported indicators:
- Number of lineside tracks
- Length of lineside tracks
- Length of lineside tracks with overhead contact lines
- Length of lineside tracks without overhead contact lines
- Type of line
- Number and length of signalling and control categories (PZB, LZB, ETCS)
- Number of types of operational points
- Number of Signals per operational point
- Number of switches per operational point
- Number of platforms
- Number of platform types
- Length of different types platform edges
- Distance between top of rail and edge of platform
Data Flows and Interfaces / Datenflüsse und Schnittstellen / Flux de données et interfaces
- Information Category: Yearly Infrastructure Report
- Sending (producing) System: ÖBB Infrastructure AG
- Receiving System: SCHIG
Interference with other railML® schemas / Interferenz mit anderen railML®-Schemen / Interaction avec autres schemas railML®
Characterizing Data / Charakterisierung der Daten / Caractérisation des données
This section serves to specify the required data regarding certain aspects.
How often do the data change (update)?
How big are the data fragments to be exchanged (complexity)?
- whole data set (network)
Which views are represented by the data (focus)?
Which specific data do you expect to receive/send (elements)?