Scheme description / Schemenbeschreibung
Position of tafTapTsiTrainID in the XML-Tree / Position von tafTapTsiTrainID im XML-Baum
- Parent: <train>
- Children: None.
Multiplicity / Anzahl
Semantics / Bedeutung
The element tafTapTsiTrainID describes the so called unique TransportID, used for the explicit identification of a train, especially for international train runs. The number will be imlemented during the implementation of the TAF/TAP TSI.
Das Element tafTapTsiTrainID beschreibt die eindeutige Zugnummer, welche für die Identifizierung insbesondere internationaler Zugläufe verwendet werden kann. Diese Nummer wird im Rahmen der europäischen Implementierung der TAF/TAP TSI implementiert.
Attributes of tafTapTsiTrainID / Attribute von tafTapTsiTrainID
This element does not inherit any attributes.
- objectType: Provides a possibility for differentiantion between the objects: Train, Path, Case Reference and Path Request
- TR Train
- PA Path
- CR Case Reference
- PR Path Request
- companyCode: Identifies a railway company (RU or IM) by the unique company id (also known as RICS). This code is defined in TAP TSI B.8 as well as the UIC IRS/leaflet 920-1:2006
- core: It is the main part of identifier and is determent by the company that creates it.
- variant: The variant shows a relationship between two identifiers referring to the same business case (e.g. a request for a train path)
- timetableYear: Refers to the timetable period in which the business will be carried out.
- startDate: Is only used in the operational phase and refers to the date where the single train will start the train journey.
Syntactic Constraints / Syntaktische Beschränkungen
- objectType: restriction of xs:string; provides a possibility for differentiantion between the objects: Train, Path, Case Reference and Path Request, mandatory
- companyCode: restriction of xs:integer; company code according TAP TSI B.8 and UIC IRS/leaflet 920-1:2006, mandatory
- core: restriction of xs:string; it is the main part of identifier and is determined by the company that creates it, mandatory
- variant: restriction of xs:string; the variant shows a relationship between two identifiers referring to the same business case, mandatory
- timetableYear: restriction of xs:integer; refers to the timetable period in which the business will be carried out, mandatory
- startDate: restriction of xs:date; the start of the date/time in effect, optional
Best practice & Examples / Empfohlene Anwendung & Beispiele
Further documentation can be found on the ERA website:
- TAP TSI technical document B.56 (external link; see chapter 9 - Use of identifiers)
Notes / Anmerkungen
Not yet described. / Noch nicht beschrieben.
Open issues / Offene Punkte/Pendenzen
No known open issues yet.