The following table summarises the semantical constraints between the attributes <ocpTT>.ocpType, <stopDescription>.guaranteedPass, .commercial, .onOff, .stopOnRequest and .operationalStopOrdered:
- Green cells are default values.
- ocpType='begin','end' are deprecated from railML 2.2.
- If no <stopDescription> is given, it is either a non-guaranteed pass (1.2) or a stop with undefined properties, depending on the attribute ocpType.
- The term "commercial" of the attribute in railML traditionally refers to the contractual relationship between RU and end-customer, not to the contractual relationship between IM and RU.
- The term "ordered" in the attribute operationalStopOrdered refers to the contractual relationship between IM and RU.